However, today I discovered NaBloPoMo, the National Blog Posting Month. THIS we need to do. The odd picture of a LolCat and a promise to post more does not a blog make, and I want a blog. (Am I the only one who's not always sure WHY I want a blog? I like rambling, but...)
So, today is November 3rd. By one criterion I am already a failure since I missed the first two days of the month. However, I will post for 30 straight days, thereby fulfilling the spirit of the thing.
It's breakfast time, though, and I don't know what else to post! I will think up some brilliant topics (brilliant to me, anyhow... your mileage may vary) and use them later this week. In the meantime, here's what I'm up to this week:
- stretch class in the morning (wherein I attempt not to feel bad about being utterly out-stretched by ladies old enough to be my grandmother)
- editing Raoul in the afternoon (FYI, Raoul now has a title! SHINY.). This will likely take place at Starbucks as today is 'test the fire alarms throughout the condo building and drive Heather mad' day.)
- someone has actually considered me capable of holding employment, so I'll be working at her pet supply store. (Poor kid... perhaps I dropped her on her head one too many times when we were little).
- groceries shall be purchased.
- Raoul will be edited if there is time. I hope there will be.
- the good: I will spend the morning editing Raoul
- the bad: I have to get my teeth cleaned in the afternoon.
- the ugly: I chipped a tooth last week, so there will be another appointment. Urgh.
- Raoul in the morning. (Incidentally, I love saying stuff like, "I'm hanging out with Raoul" or "I'll be doing Raoul all day." Is that pathetic?)
- unless I was fired on Tuesday, another afternoon at the sweat shop
- hehehe. I'll be doing Raoul all day.
Oh, well. Now that I know what I'm doing, I'm off to do it.
After breakfast, of course.