I've been so lucky to find amazing bloggers who are gracious enough to let me come visit. Check them all out: they'd be great additions to your blog reader.
I will update this post with the full links to my posts as they go up. I don't like daily posts of "I'm here today, check me out!" so I won't do that to you. Instead, I'll keep this post in the sidebar of the blog for the duration of the tour so you can always find it and follow me to the other blogs if you'd like.
- KindleObsessed - Now Live! I've answered some questions about me and my work, and defending my love of Meat Loaf and Simon Pegg. :)
- Life is Short. Read Fast. - Now Live! I've written about how to survive NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month)
- The Book Chick - Now Live! Read my tips on how to access your creativity (and yes, you are creative even if you don't think you are!)
- Review From Here - Now Live! I've answered another set of questions about me and my writing.
- A Fanatic's Book Blog - Now Live! My five favorite motivational quotes and how they motivate me. Maybe one will help you too!
- Heather Wardell, Women's Fiction - Now Live! I'm going first to self-publishing, rather than trying to get an agent, with my next book, and I'll tell you why.
- Lori's Reading Corner - Now Live! Why ebooks are better than paper books, pluys a giveaway of three sets of all my ebooks plus one print copy of "Planning to Live".
- Heather Wardell, Women's Fiction - Now Live! The grand unveiling of my new 101 in 1001 list! Long-time readers will know I was very into this list, but then it fell apart for reasons I will discuss. But it's coming back!
- November 4th: Chick Lit Plus - Now Live! I will be discussing how to edit a novel, and showing before-and-after excerpts of my upcoming book codenamed Blueberry.
- November 5th: Long Live The Lit - Now Live! I'll be ending the tour at Evie's blog with guidelines on how to listen to your gut and not get sidetracked by your head.