I won't report every day's tracking, but here's the results of Monday. I tracked a total of 7 hours and 44 minutes. Key elements of that time:
- I spent 1 hour 26 minutes working on Dinosaur.
- I was online for fun for 57 minutes.
- Housework got 1 hour 14 minutes.
- I ran errands (photocopying and groceries) which took 1 hour 26 minutes.
- If asked, I'd have thought that I spent far less time on housework and errands than I actually did. I honestly thought I was taking care of the house in about 30 minutes a day. Apparently not.
- I spent far too much time online for entertainment, especially since I was also putting around during lunch and didn't count that. This is work time, kiddo!
I'm going to keep tracking for the rest of the week, and I'll report on Friday. If you decide to track your time, let me know how it goes!