This'll be short today. Lots to do!
NO, I didn't add another 7000 grains of rice. I added 2000.
YES, I figured out how many authors new to me I've read so far. 16, to be precise.
YES, I knit, but not much. I'm a crocheting fiend at the moment. :)
YES, I made my tea towels, and we're now on day 2 of having the right day's towel hanging up.
YES, I finished the Artist's Way book. I've bought the next two in the series (all as one big hardcover book) and I'm going to keep going because it's been great. However, I didn't finish it in 12 consecutive weeks, as I'd planned. I AM going to mark it as done, though, since a) it IS done, and b) I'm going on with the next books.
NO, I didn't do the private 101 task. Oops.
For the upcoming week I want to really hit hard on Raoul, so this list will be short.
- add 7000 grains of rice, so the computer's total will be 20,000.
- keep reading at least 15 minutes a day. It's going well!
- knit for at least a bit of time each day
- carry on with the "day of the week tea towels"
- pick up private 101 again.
The rest of the time is Raoul. I'm really liking how it's working, and I want to keep moving!