My plans for this week were:
- Spend 1:30 with Dinosaur each day, for a total of 7:30 for the week.
- Spend 2 hours a day on Blueberry and/or Cookie (which needs to be reread in preparation for its second draft) depending on which seems to need me when. I'm starting with Blueberry and might not get to Cookie this week, but it's here in case I do! Total of 10 hours on these two books.
- Spend about 2-3 hours on promotion. I need to review what I've done so far and see what I want to change for Blueberry, and will also be emailing my mailing list next week so I need to finalize that.
- The week's total is 19-20 hours depending on how much time the promotion needs.
- Dinosaur got 6:00 for the week.
- Blueberry got 10:10 and I didn't get to Cookie.
- Promotion took 2:34.
- The week's total was 18:45
On the 101 list front:
- I DID finish the dog fur yarn set! About 20 minutes ago. :) But it is DONE! Pictures to come - I'll take them when it's not dark out. It looks really good!
- I complimented a cashier on her gorgeous white furry jacket.
- I ran 4 times this week.
- I finished NaBloPoMo!
This week, I have my band concert tomorrow, so the day will be less than productive. Including that, my plans for the week are:
- Spend 10 hours on Dinosaur. I want the scene list finished (I'm getting there!) so that it can rest until January when I'll begin the first draft.
- Spend 4-5 hours on Blueberry and Cookie. I'm not positive yet whether I want to have Blueberry's print proof ordered before we leave for Florida; if I decide yes, it'll get all the time, if not, I will reread Cookie instead. We shall see. :)
- Spend 1-2 hours on promotion. I want to have a draft plan of how to promote Blueberry in place before Florida so that I can reread it after with a little distance.
- Aim for 18 hours of work. More is good. :)
Oh yes, and I want my Christmas shopping done before we leave on the 12th. :0
That sounds like just about enough to keep me out of trouble! :)
Have an amazing week!